Monday 19 April 2010

Catch me if you can

Catch me if you can
I am a flying bird, with my wings spread wide in the sky.
if you think you can match up to my speed,
Hold me if you can.

I look up to the horizon of blue sky.
I look beyond you all at opportunities that are bright.
Aspirations of mine might kill you just by the thought
Trust me I will let you fly, but never try to hold me back

You still wan to try? Catch me if you can.

Seated in comfort, enjoying the misery
Can you stand up like me and jump out of the glory?
Loving the luxury and sleeping with your eyes wide open,
You still haven’t learned to dream like me.

Try again and try again until you die,
May be some day you would catch me, trust me only if I want

2 comments:

AB said...

deep! very deep :) love it

Deepak (Tony) said...

Very Creative.....All in the air.