Wednesday 21 April 2010

Till I find reasons to live and reasons to forego

Shadowed by the vow,
Moved as though…
You couldn’t take me with you
Reasons to forego.

Catching the summer heat,
Flying in the hot winds,
I still was here for some cool breeze
Waiting to be around, I still wanted Pease.

Sensibilities of falsehood,
Can harm more than you thought.
Either it is love or betrayal,
Nothing could have between the both.

Let’s wait for things to get around.
Wait until I’m in your place,
And you are in mine.
Till I find reasons to live and reasons to forego.

2 comments:

Sai Shanmukha said...

u must try for college magazine.. ;P

Vanquisher said...

Hey Anjana.. Stumbled on this while trying to find something else.. This is a real good one..!! You know these few lines remind me of 'I'm With you' by Avril Lavigne :) Ever heard that song..?...
Once again, though a bit serious, but a pretty good read..!! Very sure that always the reasons to live easily outnumber the ones to forego...My opinion... :)
Cheers