Saturday 3 December 2011

If it was not for you


If it was not for you, I would be still smiling
I would have been in air
I would have been struggling,
I would have still searched for my life.

If it was not for you I would have never known love.
I would have got framed and fooled,
I might have got duped and blamed,
I would have still searched for my soul.

If it was not for you, I would have felt overwhelmed.
I would have been satisfied and happy.
I would have felt I am lucky,
I would have skied in the sky like a innocent butterfly.

If it was not you, I would have never known you
Never realized that I miss you
Never realized that I can’t have you
Never felt that I cannot smile again the same way.

If it was not for you, I would be still smiling...

4 comments:

Monali S Churi said...

really thoughtful..

Saurabh said...

gud 1 anjana ..

Anonymous said...

Anjana very true!!!

Unknown said...

Thankyou all