Monday 25 March 2013

someday It would be us forever.


Some day  life will be larger than it appears.
Some day there will be colors, more than grey and white
Some day there will be a rainbow and not the thunders scaring me away
Some day you will be holding me while we look at the sky.

Some day I will not be kept waiting.
Some day the shadows of dark won’t hunt me any longer.
Some day the sun would come to my balcony,
Smiling with glory and filling my life with light.

Some day there will be a new dawn.
Some day it will be more than disappointment.
Some day it will be more than coffee,
and  will be served with  love and care.

Some day my dear,someday you would learn
that its not about only you.
Someday it will be more than that little pride.
someday It would be us  forever.

No comments: